ULPIA Párix Coffe
ULPIA Párix Coffe
Low stock: 1 left
The Párix series fountain pens stand out for their exclusive refill system, developed and manufactured in the Principality of Asturias (Spain).
The body and cap are made of the best quality ebonite. Ebonite is vulcanized natural rubber known for its particular shine and warm touch, highly appreciated by collectors.
The three distinctive elements of the Ulpia Párix (ring, piston and clip) are handcrafted in Ulpia. From brass bars and sheets, experienced craftsmen transform them into true works of art. After at least six hand polishing processes, they are bathed in 24k gold or palladium and engraved by hand with a diamond tip.
The nib, an essential piece of writing, is made of 18k gold two tone plated and adorned with Ulpia emblems.
The ink refill system for the “Párix” fountain pen consists of a removable rear piston that is filled with ink and reinserted into the body of the pen. The piston at the back of the pen provides perfect balance in the hand.
With a capacity of more than 2 ml of ink and its intuitive filling, it allows for long writing sessions as well as effective cleaning of the pen.
Tips on recharging
- The cap must be unscrewed and the nib pointing upwards
- The piston is always inserted and extracted with circular movements
- The recommended filling is to the first rubber of the piston
The fountain pen comes in a specially designed Ulpia gift box.
- Material: Ebonite
- Ink Capacity: +2 ml
- Size: 13,53 cm (with cap) 12,94 cm (without cap) 1.17 cm (Grip section)
- Barrel: 1.54 cm
- Trims Material: 24k gold
- Nib: Jowo size #6 18k gold two tone reverse
- Hand engraved on the body of the pen with its model
- Presented with a bottle of blue ink and accessories for maintenance (charging syringe, replacement o-rings and silicone grease).
- Each pen is made by hand and may vary from the photo